Project 5: Stanford dragon rendering
This dragon is one of the many models which the Stanford University Computer Graphics Laboratory scanned. More info http://graphics.stanford.edu/data/3Dscanrep/. I used this to practice for an upcoming module, it is made in OpenTK and uses OpenGL 4.5.
Work for this included:
- Loading vertex and normal data from .OBJ.
- Parsing material file for Blinn-Phong attributes.
- Blinn-Phong glsl shaders.
- Setting model/view/projection matrices.
- Configuring camera and light positions.